The Courtauld Gallery, Paul McCartney at Covent Garden, the Fourth Plinth, and The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time
The Courtauld Gallery is a smaller museum with collections of Post-Impressionist, Impressionist, 18th Century, Baroque, Renaissance, and Medieval works. It is located in Somerset House, where the Royal Academy was once located.
Paul McCartney at Covent Garden
…So I was walking towards Covent Garden and noticed several news crews heading that direction. And then, in front of St. Paul’s, the crowd. I had no idea what was happening. It turns out he was promoting his new album.
The Fourth Plinth.
The Fourth Plinth in Trafalgar Square never got the statue intended for it. It is now hosts regular temporary installations.
The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time
A brilliant play at the Apollo Theater in the West End. See it if you visit London.
Because of the way the blog software downsamples the in-column images, you need to click the images to see them more clearly.
- Fujifilm X-Pro1 | Zeiss 12mm | ISO 3200 | 1/90 | f/4
- Fujifilm X-Pro1 | Zeiss 12mm | ISO 1600 | 1/30 | f/5.6
- Fujifilm X-Pro1 | Zeiss 12mm | ISO 1600 | 1/20 | f/5.6
- Fujifilm X-Pro1 | Zeiss 12mm | ISO 400 | 1/150 | f/6.4
- Fujifilm X-Pro1 | Fuji 18-55mm @ 55mm | ISO 400 | 1/40 | f/6.4
- Fujifilm X-Pro1 | Fuji 18-55mm @ 19.6mm | ISO 400 | 1/340 | f/7.1
- Fujifilm X100S | Fuji 23mm | ISO 3200 | 1/50 | f/5.6